Monday, 16 May 2011

New 5 star review from America

I'd like to say a huge thank you to John Lindenberger in America for his wonderful review on Amazon.com. I feel hugely honoured that not only do people find the time to write such reviews, but they seem to be truly enjoying the book. So far, 'The Time Hunters' has received 56 out of 65 five star reviews both here and in the States.

Anyway, here's John's review:

Having read several time travel stories, I'm always skeptical when I read one that attempts to rewrite history or show that the past is not quite what we imagined. However, I think Carl Ashmore does a fabulous job of creating an alternative history (myth?) that is not only believable but engaging. I'm definitely adding this book to my top ten list of favorite time travel books. "The Time Hunters" has some great characters (Edgar is my favorite) and plenty of action. I actually found this book to be a real page turner, which was a pleasant surprise considering it is young adult fiction. I can't wait for the next book in the series.

Cheers, John.

Carl :)

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure, Carl. I can't wait for part two ... and three ... and four ... and five ...

    ReplyDelete