Wednesday, 13 June 2012

'The Time Hunters' - a book deal...

As I mentioned in my previous post, a major Brazilian publisher has expressed interest in publishing 'The Time Hunters' in Brazil. I am very proud to announce they have now made an offer and I have provisionally accepted. I'm now just awaiting the contract. We'll just have to see what that says...

Obviously, this is a very exciting time for me and 'The Time Hunters' and I would like to thank the staunch support the books have received from the online community.

I hope it's also a story that gives hope to indie authors everywhere. The publisher contacted me out of the blue. This means they must be taking note of the charts/reviews on Amazon in the UK and USA. In short, foreign publishers are actively looking and prepared to invest money in independent talent across the world. The message - keep writing, keep promoting, keep trying ...

No comments:

Post a Comment